Westlink M7-M12 Integration Project
The M7-M12 Integration Project will support the growth of Western Sydney by widening the M7 Motorway and deliver a seamless connection to the M12 Motorway.
The project will provide:
- additional lanes to the M7 Motorway, one in each direction, for 26 kilometres between the M5 at Prestons and Richmond Road at Oakhurst/ Glendenning
- integration of the M7 into the future M12 Motorway through a new M7-M12 Interchange
- an upgrade to Elizabeth Drive to facilitate a new connection between the eastern end of the new M12 Motorway, the M7 and the local road network.
John Holland has been selected to design and construct the M7-M12 Integration Project. Construction of the project is expected to take three years and will be open to traffic in 2026.
The project will:
- reduce congestion and travel times
- improve safety and provide more reliable journeys for road users, including freight
- provide a critical connection to the Western Sydney International Airport and Aerotropolis
- create thousands of jobs during construction.
To find out more
To find out more about the M7-M12 Integration Project, please contact the project team on 1800 712 712, email the M7-M12 Integration team or visit the M7-M12 Integration Project website.
If you need help understanding this information, please contact the Translating and Interpreting Service on 131 450 and ask them to call us on 1800 712 712.