I travelled on Westlink M7, how do I pay?

If you've already travelled on Westlink M7 you can pay for your travel by buying a pass or opening an account through our preferred retailer, Linkt. 

If you've used Westlink M7 you can buy a Sydney pass or open a Linkt Tag or Tagless account after you've travelled, but there are time limits for doing so.

For the Sydney pass, you have 3 days after your first trip to buy a pass.

For a Tag or Tagless account, you have 7 days after your first trip to open an account.

If you don't cover your travel in these time frames, a toll notice with payment instructions will be posted to the vehicle's registered owner.