Can cyclists travel on Westlink M7?
Cyclists may travel on Westlink M7 but are encouraged to use the Shared Path for pedestrians and cyclists that runs alongside the toll road.
If you wish to ride your bicycle on the toll road, we recommend the following safety tips:
- Wear high visibility clothing with reflective fabric
- Travel with your lights on both during the day and at night to increase your visibility
- Stay within the shoulder and breakdown bays
- When riding with others, ride in single file, not abreast
- Do not use headphones while cycling
- Always wear an approved bicycle safety helmet
- Observe variable speed limits and watch for incident response crews